A rural, independent Midwestern bank
When our client found that the IT solution they’d relied on for years was no longer an option, they had to act fast. But finding the right partner to deliver their technology needs (especially on short notice) was no easy feat.
They had outsourced their IT and network management to a larger, nearby bank, and choosing a new managed service provider (MSP) so soon after having had the rug pulled out from under them would be a big change. With no internal IT department available to take over responsibilities, time was of the essence. The longer they waited, the greater the risk of losing their customers’ trust and leaving their valuable data exposed to potential cyberthreats. Enter SSE.
SSE was the first provider to deliver a long-term plan that came with a predictable cost. We recognized that in a time of such upheaval for their business, they needed to work with an MSP that doesn’t deal in surprises. In addition to overseeing their standard daily performance, we made sure that a staff member from SSE was consistently made available to assist with their IT audits, exams, and long-term strategic planning.
Services we provided for our client-partner included:
- Server and Desktop Monitoring and Management—SSE proactively monitors, updates, secures, and performs backups for their business computers and servers.
- Proactive Network Administration and Management—SSE keeps operations running smoothly and efficiently, minimizing issues that increase repair costs (and frequency) and downtime.
- Reliable Support—With a unique balance of remote and onsite support, SSE makes sure our client-partner is covered, no matter what.
What Our Client-Partner Says
“We had reviewed proposals from two other providers, but SSE was far and away the best value on network management and services. It was much like the services we were getting from the city bank—and in some cases even more thorough when it came to monitoring the hardware and networks… If you’re looking to outsource IT, then SSE is going to be your new best friend!”
-Midwestern Bank Senior Executive
First Integrity Mortgage Services
First Integrity Mortgage Services is an independent, mortgage banking firm based in St. Louis, Missouri. With a staff of 50 that was only growing, they recognized that it was time to overhaul their IT infrastructure in exchange for a solution that could scale up to meet their needs. Rather than hiring an internal team, they realized it would be more cost effective to find an outsourced partner.
They found a partner that they thought made sense for them, but issues continued to crop up for their network. The response time from their new provider was slow, and ultimately they decided it was time to put forth a more concerted effort to find a long-term solution to their problems.
Once SSE was selected as First Integrity’s IT partner, it was time to get down to business. After assessing their network infrastructure and software applications, we were able to put together a comprehensive plan that aligned closely with their needs and long-term business goals.
Our team met with several key staff members and users to identify ongoing technical support and recurring concerns. We were able to uncover potential security vulnerabilities that needed to be addressed to protect private and critical customer data.
Our services have provided First Integrity with several meaningful benefits, including:
- Reliable Support—No more long lapses between reporting an issue and hearing back from their IT provider.
- Increased Productivity—Our team proactively identified and resolved network performance problems before they had a chance to impact their workflow.
- Optimal Infrastructure Design—SSE worked closely alongside key staff members at First Integrity to develop a network that made sense for their unique needs.
What Our Client-Partner Says
“The entire upfront process of transitioning to SSE was exceptional compared to the two other firms we worked with in the past. The meticulous way they investigated, researched, tested, and really learned how our network supports the daily operations of our business before they ever touched anything was tremendous.”
First Integrity Vice President Joe Bayer Jr.